Mmmm pastries!
This past weekend, my friends and I made vanilla cupcakes and buttercream frosting from scratch! Also made chocolate peanut butter cup cookies. Ahem. Who's NOT giving up sweets for lent? THIS GIRL. (I will think of something more meaningful...)
Then we brought out our big girl version of glitter and decorated them with sugar star confetti and sprinkles:
Of course I quickly got over the guilt of consuming copious amounts of sugar and ate cream puffs today with my dear friend, Reading Rambo:
OMG so full. On second thought, maybe I should give up sweets for Lent...



SO MUCH FUN. I can't believe we ate that much junk food. Aggghhhh. Mardi Gras inDEED.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I now slightly regret only buying two cream puffs, because that box looks AMAZING. (as do your cupcakes, btw -- more cupcake-making!)
Is it bad that after our wholesome dinner at McDonald's, I went home and promptly ate another one? (wait, don't answer that)Also - I want to see what this Greek food is all about, so we need to eat in Greektown one of these days!
ReplyDeleteYesssss Greek food. I will eat that anytime.
ReplyDelete(and no, you're totes good with your two dinners, ma'am)