Study Break with Facebook and Dracula

So yeah, I gots finals to attempt to ace and get over with, so I've been studying.  I blame my "selective adhd" on not being able to sit still for more than 2 hours, plus - dude, facebook, y u so addicting?!?!?! 

 

I have 12 more hours of testing plus a 15 page paper ahead of me and I keep checking my phone every time it chimes with a Facebook notification.  I just can't get away from the internet in general, sighhhh.  I'm also longingly checking the readalong posts for books I can't even read, so saddd.  I honestly can't remember the last time I read for pleasure - I think it was when I finished The Moonstone, and that was forever ago!  However, I did take a study break by seeing a play at the Krannert Center for the Performing Arts in Urbana, IL.

The ending was soooooo cheesy, but I loved the effects and costume design!  I'm a total sucker for period clothing and set designs as well, and the spooky music and sound effects were a perfect way to set the holiday mood. and oh - I've come to the horrifying realization that I have never read Dracula!

Sigh.  Study break over, time to study econ.  Sooooo screwed.

Comments

Popular Posts