Okay, let me start off by saying that Katniss is awesome, but I originally wanted to pick up archery since reading the Chronicles of Narnia as a wee lass. I'm not going to blame my absence from blogging on archery, but DUDE, it's archery!
And my bull's eye! (It was totally an accident)
Way to jump on that bandwagon, ma'am. ;) J/k, awesome job shooting. I feel like my eyes suck too much to be able to do it.
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the bullseye! :)
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted to do archery. It looks like a lot of fun!
Thanks! Challenging since it was windy that day, but fun all the same :)
ReplyDeleteHeck yeah, hopped on that bandwagon as soon as I heard the wheels coming my way! Thank goodness the bandwagon comes with post-apocalypse life-skills.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome. You will be so prepared for the zombie apocalypse/hunger games/orc invasion.
ReplyDelete