Autumn at Curtis Orchards

Though I hate waking up in a cold and dark room as the weather gets colder in the autumn, I love fall because of the red leaves on the trees, the apple cider, the pumpkin pies, the caramel apples... which can all be found at Curtis Orchards in Champaign, Illinois!

Coins for the hay ride:
 Hop on, everybody!  I was disappointed that we weren't sitting on actual bales of hey, but it was still fun to ride through the orchard and smell the crisp apple-y air:

Colorful gourds and mini pumpkins:

Indian corn:

Mums mums mums:

The pumpkins my friends and I picked for carving - mine's at the very left.  Carving ideas, anyone?

The cutest, fattest, shortest pony ever - kyaaaaa it's so cute!

Awww, just look at it!  Such stubby little legs!!

Can't wait to see what the rest of October will bring! (other than finals and more school work)

Comments

  1. PONYYYY


    Curtis is owned by the family of a guy in my high school class. My mom has recently said she will no longer go there because it's overpriced, and their apples are weirdly from Michigan? I don't know. But I totally want to go there this fall, because PONY. And DONUTS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. arghhh the DONUTS... I grabbed the wrong case of donuts and went home with plain sugared donuts instead of the apple ones I really wanted!!!! let me know when you're in chambana, for I must double back and get themmmm.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts