Spring Break Mini Readathon
I have the day to myself, no school, no errands; the perfect day for a mini Readathon. I'm at home with my parents, so all that's on the bookshelf are some books that my sisters own (and my copy of Shusaku Endo's "Silence").
These are the books I will attempt to read, in no particular order. I know of The Secret Garden, the tale of Peter Pan, and 1984, but haven't actually read them, so they've made the list. As for The Westing Game, it was one of my favorite childhood mysteries, so I'll give that a re-read!
Since this is a impromptu mini-readathon, I'll be snacking on oreos and cheeze-its. *pats self on back for becoming a fine grown-up lady*
Happy reading!
HEY I liked The Looking Glass Wars. Yay minithons.
ReplyDeleteAt the end of the day, I did not get to The Looking Glass Wars, BUT I'm bringing it with me on a road trip, so huzzah!
ReplyDelete