What a fun weekend!

This past weekend was incredibly fun - a lot of my friends were busy this week, so only a few of us were able to celebrate Halloween on the 31st!  We ended up having an unofficial Halloween party on November 2nd - which turned out to be a GENIUS idea, because that meant discounted costumes, yeah!  Luckily, I didn't spend any money on mine, because the sweater was my sister's and the candy and bobby pins were at my disposal.


My friend was a mummy (a whole roll of paper towels, two rolls of toilet paper, a whole roll of tape and 1 hour of non-stop twirling), and guess who I was?

So.  Happy (late) Halloween, and if you were in costume this year, I'd love to know what you ended up going as!

Comments

  1. OH WOW LOOK AT THAT COSTUME.

    I've watched Wreck-it-Ralph over and over and over since we first saw it at the cinema and I love it every time. My boyfriend laughed at me when I bought a Vanellope t-shirt, but clearly I'm not the only one. And it was a free costume too - even better!

    You look great and well done for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hanna! I love the movie sooooo much! You are oooone dynamite gal (ha!) for being a fellow fan :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts