Book Swap!
Look what arrived in the mail from the Big Apple!
Brown paper packages, the prettiest ribbons, a bag of trick-or-treat candy, and a festive card!
Launched into Eleanor & Park and the candy with equal amounts of glee and impatience. I am now a 1/3 of the way through BOTH the book and the candy. Moderation? What's that?
Thanks, Carey for the Book Swap!
AAAAAND


Seems like everyone wrapped in brown paper :-D Your parcel looks epic!
ReplyDeleteBrown paper must be the cool people's choice - alas I used Christmas paper, HA. I was so happy to receive mine! :)
ReplyDeleteNext time I see brown paper I'm grabbing a roll. Wanted to use it too but couldn't find any on short notice.
ReplyDeleteHaha, I wrapped in brown paper too! Great Ninjas think alike, and all that...
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous you got Eleanor & Park! I'm in the middle of reviewing Attachments right now (to be fair, I read it waaaaay back in June - I'm really behind!) and it's made me want to read all Rainbow Rowell's other books!
Thanks for joining in and also for linking up :)
Awww, that card is so cute! So's the Eleanor and Park hardback... Really must read me some Rainbow Rowell. Everyone's been telling me she's amazing for months, and there's really no excuse now I have Fangirl AND Attachments awaiting me on my bookshelves! Happy Ninja Book Swap!
ReplyDeleteShe is definitely amazing! I was ecstatic when I got my books, 75% of the reason being Rainbow Rowell :)
ReplyDeleteHappy reading - can't wait to hear you fangirl about Fangirl, since it's on my TBR list as well!