 |
| Mail! Extra fancy, since it's the Royal kind. |
Ah, mail. I
love getting things in the post, and sending things as well (pen pals, anyone?!). This package made my
week last week, especially since the publishing company is from Russell Square and that was my "home base" when I explored London during my short trek through Europe.
To get back on tangent to why I was getting a random package from a publishing company in Russell Square, (
Constable & Robinson), I won
Bex's giveaway (on her birthday... Now
that's dedication to book blogging)!
 |
| The Book. Creative caption goes here. |
The book has now been escalated to top-tier priority reading, a.k.a. The Nightstand and not The Floor, nor The Bookshelf, nor the desk outside the bedroom (a.k.a. Overflow Stack). Since it came through the Royal Mail, this book certainly gets Royal Treatment. A friend (obvs American), looked at it and remarked "I hope you can read in the Queen's English", and was rewarded with a spit-take from me. Just started reading it and WOW.
I'll let you know how it goes.
Don't die of suspense, now.
Comments
Post a Comment