#TheReadingQuest Intro
Hello! I've come out of my blogging slumber because of...
*wondering why the drumroll isn't on cue*
*realizing that I don't have a drum*
*or a drummer*
*weakly shouts*
#TheReadingQuest!!
Sign up by Sunday, August 13! Link: https://readatmidnight.com/2017/07/29/thereadingquest-sign-up/
Happy reading!
*wondering why the drumroll isn't on cue*
*realizing that I don't have a drum*
*or a drummer*
*weakly shouts*
#TheReadingQuest!!
![]() |
| Kudos to CW of Read, Think, Ponder for the artwork on this project! |
Sign up by Sunday, August 13! Link: https://readatmidnight.com/2017/07/29/thereadingquest-sign-up/
- I'm going to start as the Knight, because I channeled my inner knight (Monty Python, anyone?) for a birthday party earlier this summer and now I think it's my calling. I'm the black knight on the left, missing my arms and unable to crack open a cold one. That taste of victory is only reserved for winners, apparently.
- For the first leg of the quest, I plan on reading the following books (subject to change, since I'm flighty like that):
- The 1st book of a series: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- A book with a verb in its title: Attack on Titan
- A book with a weapon on its cover: Saga
- A book with a red cover: The Handmaid's Tale
- A book that has a tv/movie adaptation: The Glass House
- Starting stats:
- Current quest: the Knight's path
- EXP: +10
- HP: +10
Happy reading!


Good luck with your readathon! I have yet to read the first volume of Saga, and I own it! Maybe I'll read it for the readathon eventually, but it's not on my TBR yet! I'm probably not going to read exactly what my TBR is either; I change my mind so frequently!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Gennifer! I keep changing my TBR as well, haha. We'll get through this! I'll stop by your blog to cheer you on :)
DeleteNahree!
ReplyDelete*waves excitedly*
Firstly, that photo is the best thing I have seen in my entire life.
It makes me so happy that all my bookish friends are going for different quest paths, so I can be nosy about everybody's choices. I'm a bard :)
HANNA! (Please read that in my hardy American accent, HA.)
Delete*flails ecstatically*
It's been tooooooo long! I owe you a letter! Best of luck to you, Bard! Heading over to your blog right now to take a look at your TBD.
WELCOME BACK and good luck on your quest!
ReplyDelete(That photo is GREAT btw)
Thanks! I've been reading like crazy but I totally suck at telling people about it. Your monthly stats are basically reminders for me to get my act together, hahaha
ReplyDelete