Booo - though I read a ton of books this month and more of them were recently published, I need to read more books from female and PoC authors! :(
I should probably read more non-fiction too.
Any recommendations for books I should read next? What were your favorite books in March?
I am so late to the commenting game but YES I LOVE THIS!!!
Have you read / listened to (cos the audiobook is great) Trevor Noah's Born a Crime? Cos I highly recommend that one. Doesn't so much help with the older books or female authors BUT can go towards POC stats so yay
I am so late to the commenting game but YES I LOVE THIS!!!
ReplyDeleteHave you read / listened to (cos the audiobook is great) Trevor Noah's Born a Crime? Cos I highly recommend that one. Doesn't so much help with the older books or female authors BUT can go towards POC stats so yay