Weirdathon Reading Update: Week One


This month's Weirdathon has gotten off to a great start (except that I haven't finished anything yet)! 

WEIRD BOOKS FINISHED
... I'll update this list once I have books to actually start a list!

WEIRD BOOKS STARTED
I am currently reading The Strange Library by Haruki Murakami. The book itself is quite strange! More on that later.

WEIRD BOOKS UP NEXT

Can't get any more weird than The Weird!

My friend found me these books in the comic bins at Midway Used & Rare Book store which is 3 floors of AWESOME. Located in St. Paul, Minnesota.

Photo credit: thelinemedia.com

This bookstore is on my indie bookstores list, so I was thrilled to have been able to explore it today!

1. Mazes and mazes of books. 2. Beautiful furniture. 3. Things get pretty meta around here. 
Sigh - is this heaven?!
Beautiful mural just around the corner

Thanks to Julianne for hosting the #weirdathon!

Comments

Popular Posts