Re-readathon Next Week!


I'm looking forward to the re-readathon next week!  Bex is hosting it and there aren't any strict rules to follow.  From May 4th thru May 10th, dedicate your week to re-reading your favorite books!

This is more of a reminder to myself, but if you want to join us, note the following:

  • Bex (@NinjaBookSwap) will be holding a twitter chat on Wednesday (6th) evening at 9pm GMT.
  • keep us updated or keep tabs on each other via post/tweet/picture mentioning #rereadathon
  • link up your blog here!

The books I would like to read for the re-readathon:
  • City of Thieves
  • Middlesex
  • The Book Thief
  • The Westing Game
  • Tell The Wolves I'm Home
  • Where'd You Go Bernadette
  • Q&A
  • Norwegian Wood
  • Brave New World
  • The Rosie Project
 What are the books on your re-read list?

Comments

Popular Posts