Friday Poll and Bloglovin'

I think these are all great times to read books, but if you have another ideal reading situation in mind, please share!

When Is Your Favorite Time To Read A Book?



Also, I finally hopped on the bandwagon:
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. I'm in awe of your clearly superior shower-reading skills. My copy of City of Thieves from the last time I tried is now crinkly and smells of apple blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't use SOAP while you're reading. The most you can do it shave your legs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duly noted, I will have to learn more pro tips when we meet up for Afternoon Tea tomorrow! (yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're meeting AT the Art Institute at 11, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. well yes (see you at 11), but I'm very well not going to ask how you would manage to shave AND read while we are at the Art Institute. I plan on saving such a classy discussion for tea. And I hope that you don't read during all your showers, 'cos a girl's got to soap sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts