2013 Resolutions
Can't believe that it's already 2013! So much has happened in the past year: finished paying off my car, quit my job, started grad school, became a consultant... all these crazy things have happened in such a short span of time, and I thank God for all the blessings that I was able to enjoy during some tough times as well. I was reflecting on the past year with some friends at a panera and started writing some resolutions on napkins just so we had some fun things to look forward to this year. A lot of these resolutions (be on time, stop biting nails, stop speeding, use running shoes...to run, write to my Compassion child more) are things that have been resting heavily on my heart and are things that I really need work on. Other goals (read 20 new books, watch Castle and Avengers related movies which I am unfashionably late for, updating this blog and drawing 100 pictures) are to add some fun to my workaholic lifestyle, and the rest (cruise/leave the midwest, go to a sports game, hike at starved rock) are to make sure that I be more adventurous and outgoing this year!
More importantly, yes, I'll try to blog more often and (sigh) yes, I'm going to Read! Books! and jump on more fanwagons so I stay relevant in tumblr and blogger, hahaha.
As always, thanks for visiting, subscribing, and/or hopeless stumbling upon this site. I look forward to updating it more often with silliness, rare moments of wisdom, scribbles, and reviews.

Maybe this will be the year we both overcome our nail biting! (Probably not, but we can root eachother on! ;))
ReplyDeleteI'm trying so hard! By constantly applying lacquer to my nails, I've managed to stave off this nasty habit so far... Here's to having pretty nails in 2013!
ReplyDelete