The Declaration Of Indepence
I'm back at work after a fun 4th of July weekend - writing my official resignation letter, aka The Declaration of Independence. Happy 5th of July to meeee!!
Though work's been tough, this is by no means a RageQuit. I've learned all that I could and am grateful for the 3 years of invaluable experience that I was able to obtain at my company. I'm headed to Business School, where I can learn even more, explore diverse business opportunities, and level up my professional specs - all for the better.
At times I feel sick to my stomach when the anxiety of walking away from a well-paying job weighs in, but then I'm elated by the prospects of the future.
Time to take a deep breath...
Though work's been tough, this is by no means a RageQuit. I've learned all that I could and am grateful for the 3 years of invaluable experience that I was able to obtain at my company. I'm headed to Business School, where I can learn even more, explore diverse business opportunities, and level up my professional specs - all for the better.
At times I feel sick to my stomach when the anxiety of walking away from a well-paying job weighs in, but then I'm elated by the prospects of the future.
Time to take a deep breath...
Comments
Post a Comment