Capitol Couture
Colored pencils on moleskine
This was inspired by the fashion of the Capitol citizens in the Hunger Games. I honestly have no idea what I was doing - I started off with colors I never get to use in my rarely used prisma set... and this was the result!
Disclaimer if you hurt your eyes looking at this - I have no sense of fashion. She could have gotten dressed in the dark and I would not have known any better.
This was inspired by the fashion of the Capitol citizens in the Hunger Games. I honestly have no idea what I was doing - I started off with colors I never get to use in my rarely used prisma set... and this was the result!
Disclaimer if you hurt your eyes looking at this - I have no sense of fashion. She could have gotten dressed in the dark and I would not have known any better.

Comments
Post a Comment