Etude no. 10: Long Weekend!

I've been on autopilot, working from 8am and getting home by 8pm on most days - I've completely forgotten that it's a LONG WEEKEND!  It's a shame that I didn't have time to plan some weekend getaway, but the following will have to do instead:
  • Dentist appointment, where I get to pretend that I actually DO floss to clean my teeth regularly
  • Blood donation appointment, where I get to pretend that I'm really not scared of needles when I donate regularly
  • Shopping; where I get to pretend that I can afford to buy lovely stuff from Anthopologie
...see a pattern?  I'll also bake baguettes and try making a french onion soup recipe from I site I had found online.  So is this how grownups spend their long weekends?  No more Wisconsin Dells?  No more college activities?  5 years from now my list may consist of "knitting", "baking snickerdoodles", and "catching up on my DVR'd sitcoms" - WAIT I DO THAT NOW.  I really am an old soul, aren't I...

Comments

Popular Posts